- Tuesday - Jan 22, 2019 @ 10:05am - Saturday - Jan 26, 2019 @ 9:00pm
Off To International Blues Compitition with Tina Haase Findlay
Tina Haase Findlay and I won The 2018 Iowa Blues Compitition. In January we head down to Memphis to compete in the international compitition.
- Saturday - Feb 2, 2019 @ 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Winter Blues Fest
Downtown Marriott Hotel, Des Moines,Iowa
We'll be in the lounge. 2 day fest with too many acts to list here. James Harman, Walter Trout are just two. Central Iowa Blues Society pulled out all the stops on this one!
- Saturday - Feb 9, 2019 @ 4:00pm - 6:00pm
House Concert in Omaha
Call me if you'd like details. 515 491-1096
- Saturday - Feb 16, 2019 @ 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Lefty's (opening for Lauren Anderson)
2307 University ave.,Des Moines
Opening for Lauren Anderson, Exact times and info to follow.
- Friday - Mar 15, 2019 @ 7:00pm - 10:00pm
1900 Saylor rd. Des Moines,Iowa
- Thursday - Mar 21, 2019 @ 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Harmony Hall on Riverside
1015 Riverside, Adel,Iowa
First time here!
- Friday - Mar 22, 2019 @ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
The Artisan's Sancuary
1070 7th. Avenue, Marion, Iowa
I'm guessing on the time. $8 at the door,I believe. I'll get back to this or you can check their website for details.
- Thursday - Mar 28, 2019 @ 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Rob Lumbard & Ricky Nye
Brew River Creole Kitchen 4632 Eastern Avenue Cincinnati,Ohio
I'll be joined by Cincinnati's own King Of The Keys, one of the world's greatest boogie-woogie piano players, Ricky Nye! Exact times to follow.
- Friday - Mar 29, 2019 @ 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Southgate House Revival
111 east 6th.st., Newport,Kentucky
I'm guessing on the time. this is part of the annual Ricky, Nicky, and Rob Cincy tour.
- Saturday - Mar 30, 2019 @ 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Redwine & Company
20 W.Benson St., Reading, Ohio
With Ricky Nye!
- Sunday - Mar 31, 2019 @ 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Rabbit Hash General Store
My favorite place to play in the whole universe. Rabbit Hash, Kentucky (pop.5), on the banks of the Ohio, in the hills of northern Kentucky. Ricky Nye, Nick Lloyd and I will, once again, take up our stance behind the wood burning stove to entertain the crowd that packs this general store, originally built in 1831. Check out the town on Wikipedia. I can't explain it.